Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello July and goodbye school holidays!

Hello everyone! It seems for a brief while i fell off the face of the planet but i have been so busy with everything i had not much time to do anything let alone blog and scrapbook. However this morning when i finally decided to pop on the computer i found that i was a winner over at Bird Is The Word. I would like to say thank you for choosing my page as one of the winners and congrats to the other ladies for winning too. I was also featured over at Sketchabilities for Sketch No# 73 so i am pretty stoked all round. Now to get my butt into gear to finish a few other challenges before this month disappears on me like June did. I started so many challenges last month and completed only a few and some i just forgot to upload. I must admit though i always love the school holidays it gives me a chance to spend some quality time with my girls. These school holidays were extra fantastic because my sisters came to visit as well. We did a little road tripping to Townsville to see our brother, went to River Sessions, witnessed a horrific car crash, went shopping, went to the movies, had some late nights, slumber parties and so much more. Who knew how much could be done in two weeks!! So another month means another White With 1 Challenge. This month we would like to see......

         WHITE + POLKA DOTS + TAPE

* Any polka dot papers can be used there is no specific colour theme as we are using Polka Dots, you could also use masking, misting or paint to create your polka dots, Tapes, this can be Washi tape, fabric tapes, masking tapes, Tim Holtz tapes the list goes on...

*You have until 11.59pm July 31st to link your layout to this post, please when entering your details in the link tool, add your counrty after your name, for example: Melissa Heather AUS

So this is what i came up with this month.....

I actually used masking tape for my tape just for something different. I also used bubble wrap and paint to create more polka dots. Okay so that is it for me for the moment i am off to attempt to scrap something, anything! Don't forget to try our challenge over at WW1 here to have a chance at winning some vouchers from our three sponsers! TFL!!

No comments: