Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finally did some Smashbooking!!

Well i am sure i am not the only one who buys something with every intention of creating a masterpiece but just never gets around to it! I bought my smash book awhile ago now and a few bits and bobs to go with it but just never started it. On the weekend i thought lets do it. Smash booking appeals to me because i have always collected ephemera and i really wanted a place i could stash it all in. So i created my front page with random stuff on it and my first double page of when my sisters and i went to River Sessions!!!


 
 
My Smash book had a pattern etched in it which i doodled around and built the layers up from there.
 


 
 
So as you see i have used some old parking tickets and some tags from my girls clothes that i bought them. 
 




For my double page i was lucky to have kept my ticket and printed out the line up. Then added my little touches to it.


 


The only major problem i have is keeping everything so flat. Anyway until next time. 

4 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Awesome smashed pages!!!!:)

Denise van Deventer said...

This is really such a cool idea and love your cover, as well as the double pages! Fabulous!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow Billy Jean...this is the most beautiful smash book I have seen in a long time.

Marelize said...

Wow! These are awesome! Love the cover and really cool pages. :)