Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Guest Designer for Life in Details

I was so excited to be asked to be Guest Designer this month for Life in Details. I am so happy i found this blog as i plunge into the world of Smash booking and i am seriously contemplating Project Life. It is amazing how new fads keep popping up.
 
I really had so much fun creating this page of my daughters hand and foot prints. I kept pretty intricate details of their growth throughout the years,they are only little for awhile you know. I have alot of these tiny little feet from both my girls and as i contemplate a 3rd child it kept the cluckiness  away for a while. It was a bit hard though as i was in the process of moving too but i am happy with what i created, considering the lack of supplies at hand. 
 
 
 

A closer view of each page.




So that is it from me for now. Take care xx

2 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

WOW AWESOME pages!!!! Love the had ad foot idea ad WOW the backgrouds are awesome :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an amazing art journal page. So full of texture and awesome color.