Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

"Enjoy the little Things!"

Hello again! It feels like forever since i was on here but it has only been a few days. I have been scrapping away at rather a snails pace lately and have pretty much ran out of time for most projects but it is all good as i have been very busy with life as well ! Had a little hassle with my car but thanks to my Par it is on the mend and i tell you it is so good having a qualified Mechanic fixing my car as it has been in need of some TLC for awhile, the poor thing has done so much travelling over the years. On a happy note though i have been catching up with alot of my old friends that i haven't seen in quite a long time and i think it is wonderful that we can just pick up where we left off. With everything going on i did manage to finish a project, it was for the May 123 Challenge which you can find here. I have had this piece of orange cardstock in my stash for a very long time and had this fantastic idea to doodle around the pattern on it, gee that was a silly idea! But now i am finally finished i love the result. I also managed to use up some scraps that have also been in my stash, there is still along way to go even with the kids having a dig at the stash as well! I am a little annoyed as i cannot for the life of me remember when it was taken but i know where so it does give a time frame to work with as i only lived in my old house for around a year. The photo is a selfie and although not the best i love it because it is of my girls and I. I enjoy being a stay at home mum it is the best job in the world in my eyes! So here is my page...





Thanks for dropping by and until next time keep scrapping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the drips in the background!! And the blue/orange combo is fab!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Such a totally cool layout! Love the bright orange background with the blue drips of paint...so so effective! Love what you've done with the twine too :)

AngC said...

Love the drippiness! If that even is a word... LOL.

Charmane said...

GORGEOUS layout - LOVE the colour combo and those paint drips are awesome! Thanks for joining us at the 123 Challenge xo Charmane