Translate

Friday, May 4, 2012

My two reasons to smile!

What an eventful morning! I should be resting but i am not that sort of person! I always have to be doing something i cannot sit still for too long! I stumbled across a challenge blog last night (Let's Capture These Sketches) and decided i must complete it, lol. So this morning i sat down to do it, in between loads of washing and keeping my daughter entertained. It has lots of white space and i really am not sure how i feel about it but it is of my daughters so i love it immensly for that. I Glimmermisted, stamped, cut, inked and distressed until i got it looking how i want it. It really came together quite quickly. So here is my page. I think i have 1 hour left to upload it, lol.





Here is the sketch i used - Sketch #130



Thanks for looking and until next time keep scrapping!!

1 comment:

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Lovely page Dear
tks for playing with us at Let's capture these sketches
xx
Leila