Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Challenge for AFSC

I have this morning managed a few things, although i have a million other things to do that probably should take priority but scrapping is more fun. I also managed to run out and vote too, which is not on my top list of fun things ,lol, but it is better than getting a fine!!! So i managed to finish my second ever challenge for over at another freaking scrappy challenge thanks to the DT for some fabulous inspiration. I managed to find a photo of my brother and i when there was just the two of us, i am the eldest of 5. we were like peas and carrots, one in all in kinda kids. I do miss those days as we grow older times change and we move apart but anyway it was good reminiscing for that moment. So the challenge was to use the sketch as well as to scrap an Easter memory from our hey days and to use spring colours. Here is the sketch.............





I actually turned it upside down and added just a few bits and pieces. So here is what i came up with...





4 comments:

karenw said...

Nice stash of eggs! Great interpretation of the sketch, works so well flipped that way , and I love the three lots of bunting!

Thanks for playing with us again, love your work. xx

Anne Pennington said...

Billy-Jean - this is precious! Love the misting and banners and embellishments and colours! Just love it! Thanks so much for joining us again at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see more of your work there!!

sandi said...

Just fabulous! What a fun page. Tks. for playing along with us at AFSC!

Mitralee said...

oh my GOODNESS I love that page! Seriously funny title! Great use of paint, just makes me happy to look at it! You are a scrappy ROCKSTAR!!!! Thanks for playing along at AFSC!