Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kaisercraft Challenge!!



If you ask me what product i have the most of i would probably say Kaisercraft. Without fail i buy the ranges every time they come out. Start with the paper and then the embellishments and the 6x6 pads and before you know it am a happy little camper with an armful of fantastic products. However my spendings out way my creations and so i have ranges sitting there barely touched so with this on board i have decided to give their sketches a go and use up some of my stash. So here is my  first ever sketch done for Kaiser. I used the March #2 sketch which was ..............



So this is what i created using the Party Animals Range.................



 
Instead of using two photos i used one and a journal block, i used equal amount of papers and added a few extras. Over all i had fun and am just so happy i managed to use some of my stash up!!!

No comments: