Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2011

WOW WE ARE IN JUNE ALREADY!!!!




So the year is flying by so quickly and i still have so much to do hmmmm don't know how i am going to get it all done. On a happier note i have spent some of the afternoon scrapping with my darling daughters. So sweet because my oldest kept saying "You inspire me mum" as she quite openly copied my pages, love her to bits. So on my desk i have a small pile of new things and a pile of old stuff i just want to use up(mostly because i don't really want to find a home for it). All the pages consist of Glimmermist, Alcohol inks, Inks and doillies as well as a bit o' my style. I know the photos aren't the best but i am tired and a little slack and my famous once upon a time journaling is a thing of the past lately but i love the pages as they still have what i need on them. So enjoy and Blessed Be!

No comments: