Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Prima - May's Build a Page

Good morning everyone! I stayed up quite late last night finishing my page and by the end of it the page had all morphed into one so i called it quits. Plus the weather is terrible i find my fingers are going numb from the cold. No matter how wrapped up i am or how many nice warm cuppas i have the cold is still finding a way to cut through to my bones. I had such fun creating this page though and really enjoyed doing the fussy cutting of the birds and frame, and what is a page without a little Glimmermist! I loved the effect of all the black on what started out with pastels. I find it very hard to work with pastels. I think this has just become my favourite page for the year so far. Anyway the sketch that i based my page on was another Prima sketch. I am slowly adapting to use sketches but i always find a way to alter it to what i like. So here is the sketch for this month.


Prima_sketch2012_03



This is what i came up..........





Ok so i am off now to finish a few other pages i have on the go. Thanks for looking and until next time keep scrapping!


No comments: