Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend?  I know i did! I am managing to cram as much as i can these days in the 2 days we call a weekend, for it is too short as many of you will agree! We also tried a new restaurant today and sadly were a little let down. Eating out is something we try to do as often as we can and the girls thoroughly enjoy it! As the month is drawing to an end, they to are just flying by so quickly, i realise i have not even shared any of the pages i have completed for some of the challenges i wanted to enter :(  I still have a few pages that i have to finish tonight and tomorrow still as well  so fingers crossed i will get around to it and post them before the end of the month. Also on a rather happy note my page using Palette No# 120 over at The Color Room, which you can find here, was featured. So i would like to say a big THANK YOU to them as well i had fun creating my page! So one of the challenges i decided to do was a page using the sketch over at Sassy Scrapper here. I managed to use a few different techniques on this page and the few supplies i have received  recently have all tied in so nicely together. I  managed to use my Prima mask with texture paste and then sprayed glimmermist over the top which made it pop right of the page! I played with texture paste many years ago and loved it so much but unfortunately was unable to obtain any for awhile but the other day i managed to stumble across a supplier so i am stoked about that! I pulled out a few of my old stamps as well and stamped on some vellum ,as i had run out of acetate, i love the effect! Using a book page i also used my faithful Cuttlebug and the Sizzix alphabet die -Butterfly Kisses for part of my title, another thing i bought and have rarely used. So here is the page i created the other day.





Here is the sketch i used.....







I also managed to create a page using Case File No# 29 over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Not quite sure how i feel about this. I love the colours but i feel it maybe a little plain. I scrapped about the top 10 things i love about my partner and tucked them all into a little pocket. For those who aren't familiar with CSI challenges you should pop over here and check it all out. Here is the case i used to create my page.........



Here is what i came up with....





Okay so that is it from me for now, TFL, and don't forget there is still time to enter this months White With 1 challenge which you can find here. Until next time keep scrapping!!



2 comments:

Di Garling said...

I saw this one over at CSI. Love it.
Cheers Di xo

Adriana B said...

love your page for CSI, fantastic :)