Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WW1 September Challenge is up!

Ok so my little weekend trip away has me running behind schedule. So without any more delay i thought i would share my CT page for WW1 for the month of September. The challenge for September is...............


WHITE + ORANGE + BLACK


 I had so much fun with this which surprised me because it was using orange! I started my page with the paint swirls and alcohol ink splats. I also had a few book page flowers i had made the other month and just gave them a good soaking in Glimmermist before using them on my page. After that the page just came together quite quickly and has quite a lot of layers to it. Who knew orange could be so pretty!


 

 To check out what the other CT members have done and to meet this months Guest Designer pop over here. Hope to see your layouts! TFL! Until next time keep scrapping! :)

4 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

what a stunning clour combo, just love the layout with it :D

Anne P said...

SO love your splatters on this. It is wonderful.

Chantelle said...

Your page is so eye catching - loving the paint swirls and the centre frame - great work :)

Di Garling said...

You have totally nailed this one Billie-Jean. Love it.
Cheers Di xo