Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Scrap Africa Challenge no.20

Hello lovelies!! After a short break i am back and eager to resume my DT role at Scrap Africa.
This fortnights challenge is a great colour combo one and i loved using the colours. So here is the challenge.....


The challenge is to use the colour scheme of blue, green and white, with more than 1 photo.


 
 
 
Before i share my page, why not pop over here to the Scrap Africa blog and check out the prize as well as some inspiration from the DT and our Guest DT!!!
 
 
 
 
Ok thats it from me until next time, keep scrappin!! I am off to try and create myself :P


4 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Billie-Jean haven't see or heard from you in ages... miss you over at CSI... and I love what you have done here... the little photo is the circle is very cool. Love the colours you used too. Awesome layout.

Denise van Deventer said...

Hi Billie-Jean, this is really such a gorgeous page! I am not sure when you uploaded it to the DT blog, but I certainly missed it, so apologies! I did add it to the main blog now! I am really pleased you are back and this is certainly a wonderful page to start with! xx

Marie-Christine Denis Mixed Média said...

Hi Billie-Jean,

Thank you for your comment on my blog about Scrap Africa challenge!!!
I love your page and the photo is really nice!!!
Marie-Christine from France

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeousness. Love all the texture.