Translate

Monday, November 16, 2015

Playing along with Scrap The Girls!!

Hello everyone! I am back again with a page i did using this months sketch from Scrap The Girls. I have been playing around with a few challenges and trying to get my mojo back after the long break i have had, let me tell you it has been hard! I decided to scrap this years Halloween photo. This is only the second year we have done anything for Halloween as we don't really celebrate it. But anything to dress up really isn't it!! Anyway so i used the sketch as a basic foundation and just went to town until i was happy with it! Here is the sketch i used for inspiration.


 
 
 
This is what i came up with :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that is it from me for now, i hear a washing machine beeping at me in the distance lol. Until next time take care and keep scrapping!!


No comments: