Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Case File # 31 for CSI

Hello bloggers i hope you have had a wonderful start to your weekend! This morning i  have been busy doing a few little things. I once again have pulled out my Cricut from retirement and armed with some scraps i have cut a few things out in prep for a few pages i hope to scrap this weekend. So just quickly before i go and scrap i just wanted to share with you a page i have finished using Case file # 31 over at CSI: Color,Stories,Inspiration. I just loved the palette this week, such a bright one. It took me a little bit to finish it though as i just couldn't stop adding. I even managed to use my Prima butterflies that i have been hoarding for sometime now but i figured with all the new ranges of Prima currently making its way to my house it was time to use some of my stash up. I scrapped a photo taken from a weekend trip to Cape Hillsborough last year. We had so much fun bushwalking, stalking the kangaroos, playing on the beach and just hanging out. So here is my page.


 

Here is the case i worked with. They really are alot of fun and can sometimes be a challenge.




Okay so i am off to scrap some more and will be back to share what i create, fingers crossed i get something done. TFL!   

No comments: