Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just for the fun of creating!!

Hi guys hope you are all finding time to scrap. I have been so flat out lately with the usual and spent all day yesterday baking and cooking for the weeks lunches. Lots of yummy muffins and cakes as well as a scrumptious quiche all cut and ready to just pop out of the freezer to go. I am also still getting over the drama from last weeks Grey's Anatomy and last nights Home and Away, lol. I am a major T.V. drama nut! However i have also made an effort to scrap something just for the sake of creating and i tell you i had so much fun and got a little clucky!!! I started this page the other night while watching Alice in Wonderland. I have always loved this book and am so happy Tim Burton did a remake, my two favs together. Honestly i do not know how many times i have read the Lewis Carroll book, my parents still have it in their bookshelf from when i was a girl. I pulled out my range of Kaisercraft papers and forced myself to use them, you see i am a long time fan and collector just not a user lol. I had no idea what i was going to do. I even used some of those embellies i said i cut with my Cricut, the vines and the little birdcage. Everyday i have added a little here and a little there and just now i added my journalling and i think it is complete. It is a page of my oldest darling daughter over 8 years ago, so sweet and innocent and beautiful. I miss this look so much, when you are their whole world and nothing else matters.




Okay so that is it from me i am off to have a play with all my new Prima i just picked up from the postie. I tell you i was like a pig in mud carrying it and pretty much ran inside as fast as i could to open it, lol. Have fun creating! TFL!

No comments: