Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

My Scrap Africa Debut - Challenge No #14 Hearts

Hi lovelies! I am just popping in to share with you my first page as part of the new DT for Scrap Africa. I had so much fun as hearts are always a hit. I went with a colour scheme that i would not normally use but these days for me anything goes. I love to just jump in and experiment with colours, textures and anything really. The photo i used was 5 years ago after the birth of my second daughter and it is just one of my favourite photos of us ever taken. It was taken by Katrina Elliott.



Here is the inspiration photo. Pop over here to have a go, we would love to see you there :)


TFL!!!  Until next time kepp scrapping :)

10 comments:

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

This is lovely Billie-Jean!
Thanks for popping over to my blog :-) :-)

Belinda Scott said...

Love the layout. I am really into twine so love th twine around the photo and the embellishemnts are sooo cute :)

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous layout , love the crimpled paper around the edges and the hand drawn hearts

Mary

Adriana B said...

congrats on the DT, fabulous layout for your first layout on their team. :) have a great week :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful layout Billie-Jean! I love the colouring, beautiful photo and the super details! Just perfect in every way! Love it! ;-)

Channa said...

Such a lovely lo billie jean!! Have a great day, Channa

Di Garling said...

Love it. Di xo

Lizzyc said...

Way to go!! This is stunning.. well done on your guest DT too!! love this!

Chantalle said...

Thanks for popping in to my blog and your lovely comment! Good luck for the giveaway!

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Hi Billie-Jean, I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award :-)