Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge #15

Hello lovelies i hope life is treating you well ?????  I have been so so so busy lately that i have barely had time to think. It has been good for my OCD but, as i am in just get it done mode when it comes to my housework as i spend most of my time studying, working, teaching, scrapping and spending time with my family. Anyway here is my page i have created for Scrap Africa using sketch #15. I love this photo of my Dad and my youngest. My children are not lucky enough to see their Grandparents very often but when they do they have so much fun. I think it is a good thing in a way as they do not take their Grandparents for granted.  We had a ritual in Gladstone of feeding the ducks on a regular basis and here my Dad and daughter are getting ready to do just that. Alot of the bling is from SA Crafters. I won over at OUAS the other month and was sent a great big heap of beautiful bling and ribbons. I was shocked at how much was in there :)   
 
 
 
 
Here is this months sketch. Why not pop over here and see the other girls inspiration :) I hope you will play along :)
 
 
 
 
So that is it from me for today, short and sweet! I am hoping to get back here later for some other special announcements!! TFL! Take care!

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

This is gorgeous, love how you have framed your photo . Love the sketch,and you certainly have done it justice
Mary

Adriana B said...

wow, love your take on the sketch, love the layers and cool photo:) have a good week :)

Val-Belle said...

Another fab layout... I love the paint drips they are so cool and the flowers are stunning. That background doilie? is gorgeous. We dont get such nice ones here. Love this layout.

zenevak said...

Love your background texture and your beautiful flowers, and also how you've framed the photo to draw the eye in. Fabulous!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super page...love the doiley and the beautiful details! Your drips also look like chocolate...sweet enough to eat! Beautiful work!