Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just a quick share!!

Hello lovelies!!!!! Just popping in to wish you all a Happy Easter!!! I hope you find time to relax and enjoy the break!

My Little Bunnies after the Easter Bonnet Parade :) 
 
I know i have not been around of late but unfortunately this will not be changing in a hurry. These days i barely scrap, life is too busy and any spare time i have, i spend with my little family. I will of course still be sharing my Design Team pages for Scrap Africa and i still have a few Guest Designer roles here and there, but as for anything else i fear i may not get any time to just play. I am ok with this because sometimes change needs to happen. I love my life 100% at the moment and all the people i have in it. My friends are definately keepers and always, always are there for me supporting me and my choices. It has been hard to find these friends as i have had alot of duds over the years believe me!!! People who feel they must share my business with the world or try to tell me how to live my life and quite frankly i have had enough of these people. Anyway dear people lets move on, out with the negative and in with the positive. Live each day as it comes and have no regrets :)

I thought i would share a few pages that i have created just because. I did these a few weeks ago when i still had some time up my sleeves.





Oh and i almost forgot my pages for January's Prima BAP and PPP. My page for the PPP actually got featured which you can see the original post here. So here is my BAP using this sketch...

2013 January
 
 
 

And here is the PPP..........

2013 Jan PPP


 
 
Ok so TFL and i will be back over the next few days to reveal my last page as Special Investigator for CSI and my page using our new challenge for Scrap Africa. See you soon, take care :) and have a happy and safe Easter :) 

4 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

All pages are imbued with such tenderness ....! It is a pity that we now rarely see your work. Of course, your children - this is happiness! Happy Easter!

Denise Price said...

Great pages! I especially like the one with the fishing net--nice texture.

Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...such great pages Julie and congrats on your Prima feature! I really like these pages, but especially your gone fishing...the styling is just fabulous! Gorgeous work girl! ;-)

Denise van Deventer said...

Julie...these are such super pages!! Congrats on your Prima feature too! Really love this selection of pages, but especially love the Gone Fishing....the styling is just fabulous! Beautiful work!