Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am Special Investigator for March at CSI!!!

Hello lovelies!!! I am just popping in to share some fantastic news. I will be a Special Investigator for CSI for the month of March. I was asked to be one back in December but unfortunately due to personal circumstances i had to decline but Debbi has allowed me to join in the fun for March. I am super excited as i play along as often as i can and absolutely love each and every case. They always push me so much to go above and beyond my comfort zone. To check out my profile and all the other Special Investigators and Guest designers pop over here.

So this weeks case was fun, such a lovely palette and some lovely evidence.



I took inspiration from a poem i found the other day.  So i chose to use it as a way of an aspiration to my girls. I just hope my girls will always share a special bond :) My evidence saw me use butterflies, fabric ( which are the flowers), a plain white background ( well it was lol), and buttons.
 
 
Okay so TFL! Your comments mean the world to me and i try to share some love back but i am really strapped for time these days so i thank you in advance :) Take care and until next time keep scrapping :)

3 comments:

Val-Belle said...

This is a beautiful layout. I love the photo you have very cute girls and that poem is just perfect for them. My kids are unbelievably close still at 30 and 26. They live next door to one another - go out together, look out for each other and every time I see them together I am blown away. I love that they love each other so much.

zenevak said...

Fabulous take on the case! Your girls are adorable!

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful layout...really love that sweet photo and your design on this page! Really gorgeous! I laos left you lots of love at CSI! ;-) Congrats on being special investigator too! ;-)