Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Liebster Award!!



The other day i was super surprised the lovely Shaunagh had nominated me for a Liebster Award. This is a new to me, i mean i have seen it around but never took it in. But it is really sweet and something i wanted to do as well. So thank you so much Shaunagh :)


About the Award
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to these blogs.


Rules for Acceptance
Thank the person who gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog.
Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them this award.


So here are five blogs that inspire me:


Please drop by and share these talented ladies some love, i hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me :)
Until next time take care!!!

5 comments:

Val-Belle said...

How cool is this... Thank you so much Billie... I really appreciate it. Means a lot to me... :)

Lynn said...

Congrats Billie-Jean!!!!! That's fantastic!!

zenevak said...

Thankyou so much for nominating me! I'm really touched!

Denise van Deventer said...

Thanks Billie-Jean...very sweet of you! ;-)

Tamika said...

Thank you so much for the nomination Billie-jean!