Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Challenge Number 15 for Scrap Africa

Hello lovelies!!!! I hope we are all keeping well??? My life right now has been so busy that i have hardly had time for the little things in life like blogging and scrapping. Uni is taking up so much of my time but i know it will all be worth it in the end :)

Today i am here to share with you my DT page for Scrap Africa. This challenge is hosted by Patricia Basson and her challenge to you is this:







Use only plain card stock, NO patterned papers. But you are asked to use at least 3 colours of card stock or more if you want to...and these you can alter by stamping or embossing, whatever way you want to.
 
 
 

As well as the lovely DT we have also got some lovely Guest Designers joining in for the challenge as well. So pop over here to check out the reveal. You still have 13 days to join in the fun and win a fab prize from Patricia or Zeus and Zoe :) I hope to see you there :)
 
Here is my page i have created for the challenge.
 
 
To create my page I started with a white piece of cardstock then I added texture paste and Glimmermists. I then preceded to stamp all over it. My yellow matt has also been stamped on. I have cut my title out of cardstock as well. All the flowers are made from cardstock along with the other embellies. The only things added that are not cardstock are the split pins and some bling, oh and some microbeads :)
 
Until next time keep scrapping :) 

6 comments:

Di Garling said...

FANTASTIC take on this challenge. Love it. Cheers Di xo

Denise van Deventer said...

Super page Billie-Jean! I love the stmaping and gesso background as well as your beautiful blooms and photo! Stunning job with this challenge! Good luck with your uni studies as well...! ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I love it!! The flowers are divine and that background - fantastic!
I left you a little something on my blog. Come on over and check it out ;0)
xoxo

Lizzyc said...

HI..This is so beautiful and to think you have only used card stock,, your flowers are lovely, your photo is stunning and the back ground work is amazing.. well done on this challenge!!

Denise Price said...

Great page--the brights mixed with black and white really pop!

Unknown said...

бесподобна фотография и работа очень красивая! все смотрится так гармонично!