Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Prima love

Ok so i am back to share with you a page i created which was inspired by last months Prima BAP. I finally finished it and it's only about 2 weeks late :P This is vast becoming one of my fave family photos, not because of the excellent photography skills but i think more because of the memories it envokes. We had so much fun in Melbourne and i hope to visit again real soon.



So that's it from me for now, i am off to finish some more unfinished projects lol!! I am trying to get my mojo back into gear from the long hibernation it took. Take care xxx

4 comments:

Shell said...

Such a beautiful page!

Belinda Scott said...

Love it!!!! The twine is just perfect and love the colours. Awesome photo too :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous page Billie-Jean, love the vintage feel to it! Gorgeous details and a super photo! ;-)

Kerryn said...

Love love love this!