Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Running late...as always :P

Hello beautiful peeps, i hope you are all keeping well and finding plenty of time to create :) Anyways today i am sharing the latest challenge over at Scrap Africa (and me flying true to form am late in sharing it with you). We would love to see you there :) so pop over ----------->here and give it a go. So this fortnight is a sketch, and it had me stumped for  little while. So here it is Sketch No. 21.....



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I created a lovely page of my girls and i this year on Mothers Day. They sure made it pretty special for me. I love them to bits. So what better way than to scrap a beautiful page to remember it.



I even recycled some clothes tags and some scraps. Something i have decided to do alot more of but more of that next time. Take care xoxo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, what a special photo~! I love all the layering/scrunching you've done behind your photo- very fun!!

xErin

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layout is awesome....and I love the black and pink color palette.

Lynn said...

Such a lovely page!! Wonderful that you are scrappin photos of you and your kids. I need to take more pictures with my kids! Thanks for the inspirations!!
xo