Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Scrap Africa Challenge 23 - "white with a pinch of"


Hello lovelies, i hope you are keeping well. I have had a very exhausting few weeks but the end is insight and i just cannot wait until Chrissy. I am a bit late in posting this fortnights challenge due to moving house but internets all a go now. 
 
So this fortnights challenge is......"White with a pinch of" and is about creating a project that is 90%white and 10% any other colours. We would love to see you play along so pop over here and give it a go. 

 
 
I managed to scrap a a page of my partner and i at my brothers wedding this year. I absolutely loved how it turned out. I changed my mind quite a few times but with a bit of persistence i finished it.
 

So that is it from me for now. Take care.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Billie-Jean I love your page and the lovely trims and textures.

Denise Price said...

Oh wow, your page looks so soft! This is something truly special.

Denise van Deventer said...

It's a beautiful page! Love the different laces and bits...as well as a really special photo! Gorgeous! ;-)