Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Scrap Africa sketch 23 reveal.

 
Hello Everyone! Hope you are all keeping well and getting your scrap on. Today i am sharing my page for Scrap Africa.
 
This fortnight over at Scrap Africa we have a sketch challenge and it's another great sketch from Page Maps. We would love for you to come along and play. Hope to see you there :)  Here is the sketch...
 
 
 
Here is my page. This page came together quite quickly for me, which is always a bonus isn't it. i used lots of Washi Tape and i thought the leaves were a lovely touch. My girls always have so much fun fishing and i just had to scrap these photos. Carmilla beach is a lovely place and we never leave empty handed.   
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by and until next time take care xx. 

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page Billie-Jean. Love the strips and the falling leaves.

Denise van Deventer said...

Super page Billie-Jean, I love the washi tapes and the leaves, plus those sweet, sweet photo's! Gorgeous!

Sharon Fritchman said...

So much fun! I absolutely love the leaves and your take on this sketch. the photos are adorable, too!

Lynn said...

This is stunning Billie-Jean!
I love the colors and the polaroid picture! Wonderful leaves!
Hope all is well.