Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

CSI Case # 94 - "Wonder"

Hello lovelies i hope you are all enjoying some scrapping time. I managed to finish my page i started using Case File # 94. It has been a long time since i got to have a play over there.


 
On our recent trip to Melbourne we went to the zoo. In the zoo is a Butterfly House. We all sat around and waited patiently for them to land on us.

 
For my evidence i used a book page, which i scrunched, a black background and some alphas for a design element on my background. For my journaling i found a poem on Pinterest. So that is it from me for now TFL!!! Blessed Be!!

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your background is awesome. I love the random alpha letters.

Lizzyc said...

Wow great photo and stunning back ground masking.. love the pops of orange and such a great quote too!! Have a good week!