Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Challenge no.30 for Scrap Africa!

Hello everyone! Another fortnight is upon us and i have a wonderful challenge to share with you all. I do hope you all find some time to play along with us because it is a good one. This fortnights challenge is hosted by the delightful Erica. The challenge is SCRAP YOUR STASH!! Yes you heard it. The challenge is to Scrap Your Stash older than about 3 years - products that are possibly not so "in" at the moment for e.g. rub-ons and eyelets.
I managed to rummage through all my old stickers and those ghastly rubons which have rubbed all over themselves lol. This is probably my favourite page this year and it came together so quick and easy :) so we would love it if you pop over and show us what you have found in your stash and created with here.
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Billie Jean...this is such a delightful and arty page.

Denise van Deventer said...

This is really a gorgeous page and I absolutely love it! I love the colours, stamping and design! The goodies certainly fresh and new and it's a yummy page! ;-)

Val-Belle said...

Aw this is so sweet and I just love the colours. So neon and fun. Those flowers are just beautiful and so is your little one.