Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting back into the swing of things :)

 
Wow it has been a while since my last post :( Life is just one of those things that just sweeps us up and before we know it time has spun out of control. Where would we all be without a little drama thrown in too :) So what as been happening?? Once again i had computer troubles, which is a complete catastrophy for me because i need it for my degree, so i fell behind a little and both my girls injured themselves and we have had Easter  and Mothers Day and a whole heap of fun in between, not to mention my partner is away alot these days for work which does suck too. I have hardly scrapped these past few months but it comes with the territory i suppose. But i am looking forward to stepping into my room on Vacation Week. Woohoo! Anyway enough ranting and raving now for some sharing :)
So today i am sharing sketch number 30 for Scrap Africa. If you don't know already we have some talented new ladies who joined our team recently and i just love what they have created this month. Not to mention our super guest designers too. So onto my page, it is quite simple as i get back into the hang of creating. But it is a page that i loved created as it is my girls latest hobby.


 
 
I even used some of the box on my layout and some of the actual loom bands themselves. So if you would like a fun challenge pop over as we would love to see your creation :) The sketch is up for your own interpretation.
 
 
 
Thanks for popping by and until next time take care :)

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Yes life just gets away on us all I think.. Cant believe it is june already! This looks amazing, your back ground is stunning, love the colors.. very eye catching.. All the best with your studies too!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very bright and cheery page. Great background work.

Denise van Deventer said...

Hope your life has calmed down a little and that it is now just a job, instead of a sprint! ;-) So glad to have you back again and your page is so full of colour and fun. These loom bands seem to be quite the rage, but hasn't quite hit our side of the world yet! Super design! x