Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another challenge!

I have been at it again,  another challenge. I have been on the hunt for some challenge blogs and guess what they keep popping up all over the place but i found one called Child's Play challenges and i found this quite entertaining and inspiring. So i think i may only get one of their challenges done this month as i only just stumbled across their blog the other day but never mind. I am actually enjoying scrapbooking again and am constantly being bombarded by some wonderful ideas, well what i think are wonderful anyway. I have been scrapping for a while now and at one point i honestly did not think i would continue but i am not sure how much was actually from being miserable with everything that was going on in my life and constantly being around negative and critical people and how much was my actual distaste for what i was creating. Anyway those feelings are long gone and i only surround myself with happy and encouraging people and i think this shows in my scrapping. Anyway the challenge i decided to complete was to use Playdough to inspire you. I found it quite easy as i have a million photos of my children playing with Playdough because i believe it is a wonderful creation. My children have been playing with Playdough since they were little. It opens their minds to an endless amount of creativity and i enjoy seeing what they create. I believe all children need that time to create and i am never too busy to encourage my little darlings. For the page i pulled out the girls cookie cutters and laid them out on the page and sprayed with some Glimmermist. It is a little simplistic but i did enjoy creating it. Anyway so here is what i created....



Thanks for looking and keep scrapping.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

ooh- this is so pretty, how great that you had those pics to go with the challenge? Love your misting and the texture you added with the torn papers! So glad you found our blog, thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges =) Tiffany

Janet M said...

So glad to have you join us in the challenge of Playdough and how sweet to have the pictures for this.
Adorable layout with the colors and the textures in it.
So glad you found the blog and thanks for doing the challenge and sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

So sweet layout ! I love the textures ! Thanks for playing along with Child's Play Challenges!!!