Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Unfinished business!!

I also managed to finish off a page i have had sitting there for a little bit. I just kept adding this and that and it was just a page that required me to leave it alone for awhile. So this is a page just because i felt like scrapping,no challenges.
Guess what i also used up scraps to complete it as well. My aim this year is to try and use up my massive pile of scraps and some old paper that i have had in my stash for a long time. I am absolutely happy with this page especially my punched out flowers i made. I have just one more page i want to share for now and i love this one too. The other week i mentioned i did two pages for the Get Picky challenge because my first didn't have two photos lol. So here is the first page i created...........




Keeping up with trying to use old stash i used some October Afternoon i have had for awhile and not to mention the big pile of alphabet stickers i have from Basic Grey. This page is special because it is of my eldest sleeping. I unfortunately was never blessed with sleepers so i took alot of photos and made a big deal when they did sleep. Anyway that is it from me right now remember keep scrapping and Blessed Be!!

No comments: