Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Color Room - Palette # 107

This weeks Colour Room palette, to me, has a romantique feel to it. I decided to scrap some photos of my partner and i taken on Christmas Day 2011. I even worked with the sketch. I managed to Glimmermist, sew (both hand and machine), used Tim Holtz alcohol inks, Tim Holtz crackle paint and did some layering. Overall i love how the page turned out and i managed to do it all in one night. So here is my first ever page done using the Colour Room Palette and Sketch....



I wanted it to reflect on spending time with loved ones and showing them how much they mean. Just to go back where it all began because ultimately our lives would not be the way they are and our children would not be here if we never connected at the start. We all need a little love and passion in our lives!!!
Thanks for looking and until next time Blessed Be!

1 comment:

Tamika said...

This is very nicely done!