Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today has been a full on day with all the norm stuff as well as some more baking because everybody eats what i bake all day long and when i need it for lunches there is none left, so today on the agenda were some mini quiches and a banana cake. Other than that i am still meticulously working away at some pages trying to get them right so they do not go into the pile of unfinished projects i have. Not to mention i have been trying to get  my page for my Guest Designer spot over at Child's Play Challenges for May finished. You should take a look over there as their challenges definately get the creativity juices going. I also am happy to announce i won a challenge over at 123 Challenge and also over at Kraft It Up, which was an awesome feeling. So i would like to thank them for picking my page!! Sometime this week i will also drag myself into town to pick up my monthly kit from Sandra.Her kits are so full of awesome goodies each and every month and she provides a wonderful shopping experience. I am so fortunate to have found her when i moved but i guess a true scrapper will track down supplies any which way lol!

No comments: