Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Prima BAP April Challenge!!

Another post for today and i am extremely happy with how it has turned out, it might just be one of my favourites for this year! I started with a blank  Prima paintables and then i used my Twinkling H2O's. I have had these for a while and have not used them in a very long time so i pulled them out of retirement! I also wanted to create a whimsical, girly, blingy kinda page and these H2O's have a wonderful shimmer to them. I have named this page my Prima All Sorts page as i have a few different pattern papers and embellies from a variety of ranges. To make them all tie in with each other i gave them all a coat of H2O. I even used my cricut again to cut out the frame tucked under the photo. I used the cartridge storybook, this is my second favourite because of its whimsical feel. I even did my share of recycling as i added some of the packaging onto my page. Lastly the photo of my daughter shows a small glimpse into her cheeky side. I love this photo of my eldest she truly is a beautiful girl if i do say so myself. I will just quickly share the sketch i had to go by........
 

BAP2012April

And this is what i came up with.....




Just a little close up............



Thanks for looking!!



1 comment:

Helene Bogren said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Your take on the sketch is great and there are so many beautiful details to look at!